Friday, September 3, 2010

From the kids

Each Friday I would like to let the kids create a post. I am going to let them decide what they want to write and how they want to say it. Normally I would let Tyler go first since he is the oldest but I think I am going to shake things up a bit and let my Sweet Girl go first....... take it away Sweet Girl!

I really like to make crafts. I have a very cool cookbook that also has crafts in it. There is one craft where you make a box and decorate it with felt, glitter glue, paper, ribbon, sequins and stickers. Then you make some cookies or something and put them in the box. Then you give it to a friend. I want to make one this weekend and give it to a friend. I want to put cookies in the box. I want to make Banoclate cookies. I love to cook because I want to be a professional baker when I grow up and I like to practice!

* Here is the cookbook she is talking about - she LOVES this book!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! Tell Lyv that she did a wonderful job and I am drooling over that cookbook. Please ask her to post a picture of her craft after she's finished because I can't wait to see what it looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job guest blogger! You will be a wonderful pastry chef!

    ReplyDelete