Sunday, August 29, 2010

Me.

This is my very first post on my pretty new blog! I am super excited!

I have been wanting to recreate my blog and organize my thoughts for a long time and thanks to my very dear friend, Jen, I am finally able to make it all happen! 

This summer was a great summer for my family. We were able to take a lot of time to think about our priorities and our goals in life, about who we want to be and what we want to do. After a lot of talking, thinking, and praying I think we have figured out a thing or two about how we want to live our lives. This blog is a place to share those thoughts, document our progress and to hopefully laugh a little along the way!

So, who am I?

In a nutshell...
A stumbling but always faithful follower of Christ
A loving wife to my Lovin' Man
A stay at home mom that never seems to stay at home
A mom to a preteen son that has a heart of gold
A mom to an intelligent dyslexic son that loves to learn
A mom to a sweet little girl that loves dolls, ponies and rainbows
A mom to fraternal twin girls that go together like milk and cookies
A person who has chosen to school my kids at home... homeschoolers!
A wannabe chef
A sustainable shopper that loves locally grown, pesticide free produce
A blossoming gardener
A person that owns a sewing machine and is going to use it - soon.
A lover of all music but classic rock is my home sweet home
A crafty crafter, but not a scrapbooker
A friend... a sister... a daughter... and an auntie!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog and can't wait to hear all about your homeschooling adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog is so pretty! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete